Sunday, May 9, 2010

Review: The Reckoning

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong



Description: Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I'm on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We're hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We'll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we'd left behind and take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope.

Credit: Amazon.ca

My thoughts: I absolutely loved this book! Out of the three this one is my favorite. I honestly don't even know where to begin.

Tori and Simon were hilarious as usual. Chloe became stronger, more powerful and finally decided who she wanted to be with. Derek...again I don't know where to begin. He is one of my favorite characters and not just in the Darkest Powers trilogy.

This book is impossible to put down and is probably the best book I have read so far this year. I want to pick it back up and reread it right now.

My rating: 5 out of 5

5 comments:

  1. Nice review! I so agree, this is such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this book for review. I have to read the rest of the series first. I am glad to hear you loved it! It's always the best when a series just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I absolutely love your blog page. It is very unique. :)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sullivan McPig: Thank you!!

    @Jami: You are so lucky! Enjoy!

    @Michelle G: Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this series on my shelf, really need to get on and read it - sounds so great! Thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much :)

    ReplyDelete