Saturday, May 15, 2010

25 Things About Me

This was started by Amy over at My Overstuffed Bookshelf.

This should be interesting.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?I do sometimes. Not always.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?Out! I can't stand it when my sheets are tucked in.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear. I'm not exactly sure why.
5. Do you have freckles?
Yes.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?When people act like they know all about anxiety and Selective Mutism and tell me to just "get over it".
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Not yet.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Sometimes.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope.
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course!
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I'm a vegetarian but I do eat fake nuggets and I usually uses ranch dressing.
12. What is your favorite food?
Veg. tacos.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Timeline, any zombie movie, Boys Don't Cry, Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings.
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a brownie. lol
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Ummm....no.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, I can.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope.
19. Are you lazy?
Most of the time.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was a cowboy one year. Yes, a cowBOY. lol
21. How many languages can you speak?
I know a tiny bit of few different languages. Now if I could just learn to speak english.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Ummm....Leno I guess.
23. Do you sing in the car?
Nope, I read in the car.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope.
25. First concert?
LeAnn Rimes. It's the first one I remember but I don't really remember much.

No comments:

Post a Comment