Monday, May 24, 2010

LGBT Week Update (#2)

First I want to say I'm sorry for slacking on here. I have been reading a lot more and working my butt off getting LGBT Week together. I have also been thinking about switching my blog over to another one once LGBT Week is over. What do you guys think about that? Will you follow me over on the new blog?

As for the update I don't really have much to tell you. I thought a weekly update would be good but now I'm thinking it might not be. More prizes have been added but I want to keep what they are a secret.

I guess I can tell you that so far I will be reviewing:

Luna by Julie Anne Peters
Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters
Anne On My Mind by Nancy Garden
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin

I have more books coming to review. I can keep you updated on that.

If you have any questions let me know.

Please help spread the word about LGBT Week by adding the button to your blog:



Thank you Marielle for making it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment