Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Taking A Break

I have been working on planning LGBT Week a lot in the last few days and it is going great. The only bad part is I didn't think it would take this much time.

I will be taking a break from the book I am reading (Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison) and from doing reviews until after July 4th. I just have too much to do and little time to do it.

I will still be reading and writing reviews, you just wont get to see them until LGBT Week. I have a lot of ideas and I think it is all going to come together and be a wonderful 10 days.

I will keep doing the memes that I have been participating in and some other things that don't take much time.

I will also post updates about LGBT Week every Tuesday.

If you would like to be involved with LGBT Week or donate to the giveaway, please send me an email at: rae_reads@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment