It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
Completed:
Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden (for LGBT Week)
Books I am reading:
Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison (put on hold until after LGBT Week)
Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters (for LGBT Week)
Coming Up:
Luna by Julie Anne Peters (LGBT Week)
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (LGBT Week)
One Soul For Sale by Cate Masters
Picture This by Cate Masters
Review: THE MARGARET CODE, Richard Hooton
-
-
this edition from my local library
- published 2025 by Sphere
- ISBN 978-1-4087-3103-1
- 337 pages
*Synopsis* (publisher)
In this ...
6 hours ago


Wow you have some good ones coming up. I havent read any of these but they do sound interesting. Enjoy your week :)
ReplyDeleteNice reads coming up! I wanna read The Bermudez Triangle! Curious to know how it is!
ReplyDeleteI will actually be reading The Bermudez Triangle next. :-)
ReplyDelete