If you would like me to review a book or hold a giveaway, please let me know. I would be happy to do it.
Please read my review policy.
My email: rae_reads@hotmail.com
Every Saturday I will post a list of all the giveaways that I know of. Since I live in Canada I will only be listing giveaways that I, myself, can enter.
If you are having a giveaway and you would like me to add it to the post, please send me an email with the subject: Giveaway Post. Remember, if Canadians can't enter, I wont add your giveaway to the post. I am really sorry about that. I may change that in the future.
In your email, please let me know what you are giving away, who it's open to (if it's not just Canada) and when it ends.
Angie's 2026 Must Be Mine
-
As ever, begin as you mean to go on. And so here are my most anticipated
titles of 2026:
And no covers on these yet, but I'm just as excited for each one...
a fellowship of bakers & magic
-
Have you ever felt catfished by a book cover? My expectations for a book
might not have lined up with reality, but I don’t think I felt deliberately
misl...
'Fundamentally' by Nussaibah Younis
-
*From the BLURB:*
*A laugh-out-loud, unforgettable novel about ISIS brides, by debut author
Nussaibah Younis*
* 'By normal, you mean like you? A sl...
Road Trip Listens
-
*Fire and Bones by Kathy Reichs* (read by Linda Emond)
Always apprehensive about working fire scenes, Tempe is called to
Washington, DC, to analyze the vi...
Review: The Movement by Ayisha Malik (#Ad)
-
[image: The Movement by Ayisha Malik on a tablet, which is on a diagonal
from top right to bottom left. The tablet is on a pale grey fluffy duvet.]
*I was ...
New Year, New Plans…let’s try this again
-
I would like to state that today, I am feeling inspired. That does sound
jolly, doesn’t it? The word inspired makes me think of other words such as
passion...
Tuesday Teaser
-
DEMON is in the hands of my editor. Sounds kind of funny when I put it that
way, doesn't it? You can also pre-order it. Below is a little
unedited snippet....
About Me
-
Hello, I'm Rebecca and I live in New Zealand. I love reading, and talking
about the books that I've read.
I started this book blog in 2009 and took a brea...
Announcing the 2018 ReRead-A-Thon!
-
*7 days of rereading... 21 book enthusiasts... 21 giveaways for you!*
In a just a few weeks, the first ever ReRead-A-Thon will be upon us! What
is the R...
10 Tips for Cleaning Your Car Like a Pro
-
Cleaning your car is no big deal; at least that’s what most people think.
But, in fact, there is so much to it than what people believe; and that is
exactl...
Lover at Last - Review ( Contains Spoilers )
-
Qhuinn, son of no one, is used to being on his own. Disavowed from his
bloodline, shunned by the aristocracy, he has finally found an identity as
one of ...
Need a New Bag For All Your Books?
-
Dishin' With Rebelle is holding a Facebook Fan Sweepstakes for a bag of
choice from Bag Blaze! They have a lot of bags that would be great to carry
your bo...
NEW CROSSROADS EXCERPTS
-
Follow this request on May 9th and later...thx
Thank you for stopping by my Blog! Please explore all this Blog has to
offer, then jog on over to (http:/...
No comments:
Post a Comment