Every Saturday I will post a list of all the giveaways that I know of. Since I live in Canada I will only be listing giveaways that I, myself, can enter.
If you are having a giveaway and you would like me to add it to the post, please send me an email with the subject: Giveaway Post. Remember, if Canadians can't enter, I wont add your giveaway to the post. I am really sorry about that. I may change that in the future.
In your email, please let me know what you are giving away, who it's open to (if it's not just Canada) and when it ends.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your Young Adult novels will be listed. Include the URL so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.
1. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain 2. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey 3. Invisible Lives by Anjali Banerjee 4. Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston 5. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld 6. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr 7. Tithe by Holly Black 8. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel 9. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine 10.Luna by Julie Anne Peters 11.Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters 12.Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden 13.The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson 14.Beastly by Alex Flinn 15.
J.Kaye is hosting the 100+ reading challenge this year again, and I've decided to join (you can check the rules and all that at J.Kaye's book blog.
Books I've Read:
1. The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine 2. The Laughing Corpse by Laurell K. Hamilton 3. Blue Moon by Alyson Noel 4. Tithe by Holly Black 5. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr 6. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld 7. Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland 8. Love Bites by Lynsay Sands 9. Explorer X-Alpha by LM. Preston 10. Invisible Lives by Anjali Banerjee 11. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis 12. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood 13. The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson 14. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey 15. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain 16.Luna by Julie Anne Peters 17.Keeping You A Secret by Julie Anne Peters 18.Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden 19.The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson 20.One Soul For Sale by Cate Masters 21.Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin 22.Beastly by Alex Flinn 23.
Ash by Malinda Lo Good Moon Rising by Nancy Garden Annie on my Mind by Nancy Garden Dare Truth or Promise by Paula Boock Empress of the Workd by Sara Ryan The Rules for Hearts by Sara Ryan I've Known Since I was Eight by Sophie Glasser Keeping You a Secret by Julie Anne Peters Far From Xanadu by Julie Anne Peters Rage by Julie Anne Peters Luna by Julie Anne Peters Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson Rosemary and Juliet by Judy MacLean Sugar Rush by Julie Burchill The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
Books I've Read:
Luna by Julie Anne Peters Keeping You A Secret Julie Anne Peters Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson Freaks and Revelations by Davida Wills Hurwin